SC - The great Christmas pudding experiment/ Reconstruction disasters

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 19:00:09 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/8/99 5:27:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Deborah.Schumacher at iac.honeywell.com writes:

<< Don't tell me we all reconstruct our recipes perfectly the first time?>>

Nope we all don't. The rice and milk redaction at WoW (rest of recipes on
their way shortly, BTW) was a total disaster as I posted. Thankfully they
don't happen often with me since the first time my feasters experience a
recipe is the first time I experience it. I have redacted recipes in the home
kitchen but these are few hand have never been used at feasts.

DISCLAIMER:
(My METHOD is not to be recommended to the majority of people unless you are
an instinctive cook or have been/are a student of mine.)

Ras