SC - The great Christmas pudding experiment. And quinces! [Partial OOP]

Ben Engelsberg bengels at chronic.lpl.arizona.edu
Thu Dec 9 15:13:58 PST 1999

Hmmmm...  two thoughts.

1)  Hand cranked cheese grater.  You'd have to use smaller chunks of suet,
but it should save on skinned fingers and make the grating faster.

2)  If you have a friend with a KitchenAide, it will DEMOLISH your grating
in very short order, with the grating attachment.  (Somewhat like what a
salad shooter wants to grow up to be.)

Ben.