SV: SC - Currant vodka cheese

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Dec 10 05:53:39 PST 1999

Brokk wrote:

> Btw...how did you get the ä to displpay ?  I didn't know english keyboards
> had them, or is there another trick ?

It's a non-standard character, but some keyboards will do one. On a
Macintosh I have to hit option-u (since somebody decided u is the letter
most paired with an umlaut), followed by whatever vowel you want that
umlaut on, in this case an a. I think PC-users have an alt key
corresponding to the Mac's option key.

There are also other methods, depending on the font and character set
you're using.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy