SC - Help with old recipe (OOP)

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Fri Dec 10 06:15:22 PST 1999

I originally had " Pound/Sponge Cake", but removed it when I reread the post,
because I thought it clumsy... I guess I forgot to change the word count.

If you like, you consider a Nautically proper implied "F**Kin'" between the
"Pound" and "Cake". that will restore the word count for you, WULFRITH

>>> "Richard Kappler" <rkappler at home.com> 12/09 6:28 PM >>>
Brandu quoth:

Three words for you, Andmantius:  "Pound Cake"

Okay...lemme see....<Puck takes his shoes off> ...this must be that 'new
math' stuff.... I can do this.... How hard can it be?  Alright, here we
go...one....two....  ummmm.... One....two...

Okay Brandu, where'd you hide the durn third word?  Quotation marks don't
count in Puck's lil world.

Back to school went Puck