SC - Re: My experiment (long)

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Dec 14 09:50:18 PST 1999

> I've been told by various Big Hats (i.e. executive chefs, generally
> people who effectively have signed my paychecks) over the years that
> this method is okay for garnishing purposes, especially if cut into a
> chiffonade (more or less an extra-fine julienne), but that it doesn't
> release as much of the citrus oil as grating does, and unless cooked a
> lot, leaves a kinda crunchy, gritty mouth feel.
>
> Adamantius

I think I've finally figured out why I pretty much stay a lurker on here
unless it's for list administration duties. Usually whenever I post something
that works for me I find out how ignorant I really am. It's hard to maintain
the illusion of a cooking god if I keep finding out everything I do is wrong.
:-{)}

I'll go back in hiding now.

Gunthar