Constitution was Re: SC - Cranberries-OT-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 20:49:06 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/14/99 4:31:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cclark at vicon.net writes:

<< I doubt it. As I understand it, "the" Constitution  >>

I don't.

Anyway, would it be possible for us to try to be a little more diligent in
changing subject lines and placing indications such as OOP and OT at the end
of it, please? I waded through this entire mass of words only to find out
that neither berry was mentioned anywhere in the post.

Ras