SC - redacting

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Wed Dec 15 19:21:55 PST 1999

Peldyn asked:

 I love to make Asian food. Has period Asian dishes been discussed on the
list before?

Peldyn,

We have discussed it and as of yet (I believe this was the conclusion) we
have not found any period recipes.  I found some references to food in a
Chinese book but have not had time to further research it. I now have a
neighbor who works at the main Denver Public Library and I may ask her to
bring home a couple f books so I can look into it further now that I have a
little time.

Murkial