SC - OOP Help finding recipe

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Wed Dec 15 21:45:27 PST 1999

After more than a year since we bought our house, I still haven't found the
box with Mireille Johnston's "The Cuisine of the Rose" about Burgundian
cooking.  Someone mentioned her cookbook ages ago and my husband want me to
fix for our Shire potluck on Saturday the Turkey Dindé (or Dindon, I can't
remember) .  It is a turkey stewed in red wine and other things and very
tasty.  He likes it even though he doesn't drink and normally doesn't care
for alcohol in his food.
Help,
Raoghnailt/Laura
Stan Wyrm, Artemisia/Great Falls, MT