Information access, was SC - redacting

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Wed Dec 22 08:15:49 PST 1999

I for one would love membership info on the textile museum!
margali

Kerri wrote:
True, the Seattle Art Museum and the Detroit Museum of Art are publicly
funded
institutions (which will gladly let me join their membership if I so
desired),
but the Textile Museum is not. But I can become a member of that museum,
so I
have. The point is that I've been able to get information I've been
looking for
and I'm no more an academic than a stone.