SC - Food TV

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Wed Dec 22 10:21:23 PST 1999

I'll talk to my uncle, the Game Warden, about CT state law...

but we should not get too far ahead on this one, they haven't said
"yes" to anything yet!

Marilyn Traber wrote:

> We could take my idea for the period feast single course recreation, it
> is all from Cindy's '1000 eggs' and very documentable. We could set it
> up so that there was period service, and whatnot, say food for 24 or so?
>
> The only thing that is problematical is the deermeat...but we might be
> able to scrounge around the hunters in the sca who might be willing to
> donate, from my job, I can buy the chickens, ducks and lamb, Ras and
> Phlip know where to get good goats, we have a spicer among us!
> margali

Well, we have a freezer full of venison (three deer worth-a buck
and doe from my husband's hunting and another buck that my BIL
got), but PA game laws state it cannot be removed from the state.
:P  Any New York state members who were lucky this season?

Bernadette