SC - test

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at admin.is.cornell.edu
Sun Dec 26 20:34:22 PST 1999

This message got through.  I don't know if this reply will, however, as I am
reading and replying remotely, and I don't know how well it works.  I'm not even
entirely certain where this reply is being sent...I hope it's not the entire
list.  My apologies if it does show up there.

Sandra Kisner
sjk3 at cornell.edu

<<< <LrdRas at aol.com> 12/26 11:27p >>>
This is a test. I have posted 2 items to this list today and both were
bounced from the host. This is a test.