SC - intro

Pink Sunshine pinksunshine at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 2 11:21:41 PST 1999

Hi, my name is Chante, my family and myself recently moved to Lindenwood,
but will be playing in the Steppes. We've been out of touch with the SCA for
a while now, and are anxious to get back into the swing of things.
I am looking for an SCA meat dish that I can fix for the Holidays. Any
suggestions or recipes would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Chante