SC - Cranberry Sauces?

Lilinah biti-Anat lilinah at grin.net
Thu Dec 2 19:23:44 PST 1999

I know it isn't Medieval, but i love cranberry sauce in just about any form.

Anyone have some delicious recipes to share? I haven't cooked a
Thanksgiving meal in around 15 years, so i'm afraid i don't have one
to share...

But since cranberries are in season, and my daughter, who loves them
too, will be home on Jan. 2 (she'll be at her dad's for Xmas), i
could make some for her.

Anahita