SC - More waffle and pancake paintings

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 20:19:53 PST 1999

http://www.dnaco.net/~aleed/corsets/lowerclass/images/waffles.jpg
> It is identified as: "Making Waffles" by Joachim
> Beuckelaer, 1565.
>

> Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
> Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
> mka Robin Carroll-Mann
> harper at idt.net

Yes, that would make sense.  I have already mentioned
in an earlier post that particular painting.  The
styles of the two paintings are similar, so it is very
likely that Joachim Beuckelaer did paint the picture
in "The Joy of Eating".  Thanks.

Huette