SC - high grain all-natural vinegar?

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 8 08:54:50 PST 1999

> Don't get those 'round hee-yah.  Unfortunately, the most extensive
> "weird food" section in town is at the Über-Wal-Mart.  From their
> shelves, I got a bottle of Balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy (albeit
> their lowest grade, most likely) but when I asked the blue-vest if
> they had any common malt vinegar, I got The Look.  You know The Look.
>
> "Buncha savages in this town." -- Dante Hicks
> Iyad ibn Bisharo, Shire of Easaraigh, Kingdom of Meridies
> Chip Allen, Cookeville, TN

I had to laugh when I read this. I remember going to the Uber Wal-mart
in our little hick town on the outskirts of Dallas and asking for cheesecloth.
I got asked (I am NOT making this up! tm), "Is that some kinda food?".

I'm so glad I moved to Dallas where there is a little culture.

What's the difference between Greenville and yogurt?
Yogurt has a living, active culture.

Yers,

Gunthar