SC - Another Bunuelo Recipe

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Wed Dec 8 21:52:54 PST 1999

And it came to pass on 7 Dec 99,, that alysk at ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Greetings!  I just received a new (?) recipe source in Spanish.  I haven't
> had any time really to check through but did notice a recipe for bunuelos
> for which I have done a rough translation.  (Robin, want to modify
> anything??)

Nothing that I'd change for accuracy's sake.  There are a few phrases I
might translate a little differently, but that's a just matter of style and
individual preference.

>  The book has many "household" recipes and cosmetic recipes.
> Here are the vitals...
>
> Manual de mugeres en el qual se contienen muchas y diversas reçeutas muy
> buenas (1475-1525)

Oooh!  I've set the ILL wheels in motion.  May I ask how you got your
copy?  Is it available for sale somewhere?

[recipe snipped]

> Alys Katharine

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)