SC - lebkuchen

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Dec 10 00:14:38 PST 1999

Zoe commented:
> Stefan asked
> >"Ok, so what is this "lebkuchen"? And some recipes from period
> >sources would be nice."
>
> you may want to look at the cookie message in the  Florilegium files at
> http://www.florilegium.org
> The  cookies-msg - 9/21/98  Period cookies. Recipes.
> I know there is info in there :-)
>                 Zoe
> (Just trying to tease Stefan a wee bit)

Ok. You did. sigh. Well, it has been a while since I did that last. Yes,
I've done this before. I don't always remember what is in the Florilegium.
And in this case, I didn't have the foggiest idea which file to even
search. I guess it's time to run my Apple Sherlock program over the
entire Florilegium so can do such database searches instead of file by
file Word searches. Well, I guess I should wait until I install my new
copy OS9 so I can use the new improved Sherlock2 program.

There is already quite a section on lebkruchen in this file. So those
interested in this topic might want to look there. Uh oh. And I see I
asked a very similar question about what is lebkuchen then, too. No,
no I'm not getting old. Its those furin words that's it. Those furin
words. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net