SC - Zesting lemons (was "My experiment")

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Dec 14 03:35:17 PST 1999

Peldyn at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/12/1999 5:15:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au writes:
>
> > Am I alone in using a "made for the purpose" lemon zesting tool????
> >
> >  Mari
> I don't have one!! I have never heard of one!!
> I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I
> want!!!!!!
>
> Peldyn

Primarily used by bartenders, it looks like a tiny set of brass knuckles
on a stick, with five or six little loop-shaped blades, about an eighth
of an inch, in a row. You can find them in restaurant supply places,
cookery gadget stores like Williams-Sonoma, as well as some housewares
stores that cater to those with more money than sense, like the Lechters
chain around here. But yes, they're a great tool.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com