SC - egg sizes

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 21:09:47 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/14/99 9:23:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

<< I don't know though, those gene designers have some funny ideas. >>

Or innovative. I was very disappointed that the tomato which had a cod fish
gene making it tolerant to frost was withdrawn from the market before it's
seeds were available for general distribution. It not only had a fine flavor
but was also resistant (even impervious) to many common tomato diseases. The
again, ignorant people have  stopped progress many times in the past so i
shouldn't be surprised that the few loud people still make an impact out of
proportion to their numbers. :-(

Ras