SC - Songs about food

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 21:49:11 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/14/99 7:59:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lilinah at grin.net writes:

<<
 Anyone else have favorite food songs? Funny is good, but serious is fine.

    Well, I already tossed out one of mine, but there also is the
ever-popular "Dead Bunnies" ("I sing of dead bunnies and burnt baby chicks,
barbecued squirrels and hamsters on sticks..........."), written Low! these
many years ago by Duke Moonwolf and various others--including a good friend
of mine, who taught me this and several other equally highbrow ditties. I
can't ever get all the verses straight, and our filk book is out in the car
so I'll leave the rest of the lyrics for someone else to post if they

                Ldy Diana