SC - Feast Stories from 11th Night Investiture (LONG)

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:10:49 PST 1999

>One thing that really worked well for me was the notebook.

Oh, yes.  You gotta have a notebook!  My paperwork on the feast moved from a
spot in my daily notebook calendar thing, to it's own full-sized binder
months before hand. The idea was that my deputy could take the book and take
over if need be.  She had copies of the original recipes, but not all my
notes and expansions and lists and spreadsheets.  I happened to have the
kind of binder that let's you slip something into it to make a decorated
cover.  That's where the event-flyer went so I'd also have that info on hand
if needed.

The only thing I had that you didn't mention was nifty, glare-free page
covers to keep spills off the recipes being used in the kitchen, important
as our ink-jet ink is not waterproof!!!
Bonne