SC - Shredding suet - was Christmas pudding experiment.

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Dec 17 21:28:48 PST 1999

Gilebert de Dijon asked:
> I dont mean to seem overly naive, but, ummm.... couldnt one use a small hand
> held grater like the ones they use for parmesean <sp?> cheese?  I have had
> the 'delight' of using a box grate and know the consequences of said *evil*
> device.

I have both types of graders.(one is a single flat sheet, the other is four
different grater sheets arranged in a vertical column and once had a handle).
But I don't see how they would differ in this situation. I can see either one
being a problem if the suet is too soft or you try to get every last bit
through the grater.

What am I missing, Gilebert?

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net