Information access, was SC - redacting

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 14:18:16 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/22/99 2:24:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kerric at pobox.alaska.net writes:

<< I've been lucky in my experience. I have not been denied access to places
or
 materials although I have been very restricted and always supervised. >>

Thank-you so much for your post. As an academically' challenged person, I
found your outline  extremely useful and have set certain goals for my self
over the next couple of years that will rely heavily on using the techniques
you describe. :-)

Regarding another post suggesting I not mention my SCA affiliation, I can
emphatically state that 'ain't gonna' happen. I have learned more from the
people in this organization in the last 17 years than any I have ever been
involved in with and am fully committed to it and it's ideals. Deception or
error by omission has never been on my list of 'positive' attributes and
certainly do not appear on my list of what I look for as the qualities of a
good person.

Ras