SC - Holiday good wishs

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 14:55:59 PST 1999

To all my good friends, I wish you a very

M     M  EEEEEEE  RRRRRR   RRRRRR   Y     Y
MM   MM  E        R     R  R     R   Y   Y
M M M M  E        R     R  R     R    Y Y
M  M  M  EEEEEE   RRRRRR   RRRRRR      Y
M     M  E        R  R     R  R        Y
M     M  E        R   R    R   R       Y
M     M  EEEEEEE  R    R   R    R      Y

 CCCCC   H     H  RRRRRR   IIIIIII   SSSSS   TTTTTTT
C     C  H     H  R     R     I     S     S     T
C        H     H  R     R     I     S           T
C        HHHHHHH  RRRRRR      I      SSSSS      T
C        H     H  R  R        I           S     T
C     C  H     H  R   R       I     S     S     T
 CCCCC   H     H  R    R   IIIIIII   SSSSS      T

M     M     A      SSSSS  !
MM   MM    A A    S     S !
M M M M   A   A   S       !
M  M  M  AAAAAAA   SSSSS  !
M     M  A     A        S !
M     M  A     A  S     S !
M     M  A     A   SSSSS  *

and I send you this joke:

A man goes to his dentist who examines him and says,
"that new upper plate I put in for you six months
ago is eroding. What have you been eating?"  The man
replies, "all I can think of is that about 4 months
ago my wife made some asparagus and put some stuff
on it that was delicious...Hollandaise sauce. I
loved it so much I now put it on everything--meat,
toast, fish, vegetables, everything." "Well," says the
dentist, "that's probably the problem. Hollandaise
sauce is made with lots of lemon juice, which is
highly corrosive. It's eaten away your upper plate.
I'll make you a new plate, and this time use chrome."
"Why chrome?" asks the patient. To which the dentist
replies, "It's simple. Everyone knows that there's
no plate like chrome for the Hollandaise!"

Huette