SC - Christmas Dinner and Gifts

Deborah J. Schumacher chicagojo at uswest.net
Tue Dec 28 19:03:17 PST 1999

Well I'll step up here and tell ya all what I got. Santa skipped my house
this year! Can you believe it? Actually word is that he hear we are moving
and will be delivering mountain bikes to us shortly after our arrival in
AnTir. But due to one of my employers generosity I ended up with a nice gift
certificate to Amazon.
Food and Drink in Medieval Poland and A Sip Through Time - A Collection of
Old Brewing Recipes" (though it is  back ordered :-(  )are on their way to
me along with a few other items. and as far as what did I get off my wish
list?
:-) I had said that I wanted a gas grill dearly, and come to find out, a gas
grill comes with the new apartment! *happy dancing*

		A very holidayish
		Zoe