SC - Christmas Dinner and Gifts

Lurking Girl tori at panix.com
Wed Dec 29 07:18:25 PST 1999

I tried roasting a goose for the first time.  Nice, different, but not
worth $5.99/lb...  Also, I was made cranky by the fact that every
other bird I've ever roasted has taken longer than the calculated
time, whereas this guy took considerably less, so my perfect schedule
(hah) was thrown into disarray.  Vaguely related: does anyone have a
suggestion on what to do with ~1 cup of goose blood?  It's gotta be
good for something.

The Christmas pudding turned out pretty well, though.  It's the first
food I ever deliberately set on fire, and everyone was duly
impressed. :)

Vika
fire, fire, heh heh, fire