SC - information access / Hungarian cuisine

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Dec 28 08:56:21 PST 1999

>--- Thomas Gloning
><Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de> wrote:

> > Looking from Europe, it seems that Chicago has at
> > least two good
> > culinary collections to visit (the other one being
> > the John Crerar
> > Library). If I ever drop by there ...

The period cookbooks in the Crerar as of about five years ago (and at
least one early 17th c. one) have been microfilmed, as have the ones
at the hotel management school of Cornell--I paid for microfilming
some of them so that I could get prints. So I expect if you write the
library, you can make arrangements to get a print from the microfilm
sent to you.

David Friedman
Professor of Law
Santa Clara University