SC - My redaction (well, mostly) of Hoggepot

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 05:13:26 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/29/1999 10:00:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

<< It sounds good but i have 2 questions:

 1) Why did you chose bread crumbs over bread slices?>>

I mentioned in my first post that I did not have any suitable bread to use
slices - I discovered the bread was moldy about the time I wanted to use it.
So I followed the Pleyn Delit redaction, which said to thicken with bread
crumbs.

 <<2) What type and quantity of blood did you use? >>

Since I did not have any type of blood available I did not use it at all.

Brangwayna