SC - SCA-Cook's archives

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Dec 1 22:03:12 PST 1999

First I want to thank those who sent me copies of the SCA-Cook's digest
I was missing. I appreciate it.

Ironically I got another email from Allison, who hopefully will be
rejoining this list. In the meantime, she wanted to catch up on what
she had missed here and was inquiring about an FTP site which seemed
to have the archives for this list, but which she was having trouble
accessing. This site is: ftp://ftp.ansteorra.org/sca/archives

I had no trouble accessing this site from either Netscape or Fetch
(a specialized, free FTP program for the Mac).

I just thought that I'd remind the list of this site in case anyone
else ends up in a similar situation as I with a missing digest(s). This
site does appear to be upto date with the digests of the last few days
as well as zipped digest groups going back to the start of this list.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net