SC - Lab Rat Redux (cooking exper.)

Valoise Armstrong varmstro at zipcon.net
Thu Dec 2 16:14:16 PST 1999

Bear,

Just one quick note. I believe gruene can refer to fresh beans as well
as green
beans.
Instead of dried beans, you might try this with fresh ones.

It does sound good, though I have to ask how strong the flavor of beer
is in this.
I'm one of those strange people who just really doesn't like the taste
of beer.

Valoise