SC - OT - Vanilla Slice

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Dec 2 22:27:45 PST 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/2/99 6:29:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
> writes:
>
> << Think of a moderately close relative of a napoleon >>
>
> There is really no need to think of it other than what it is. The recipe has
> been posted. What seems to be the problem with that?

The problem, if we need to use that term, is that the recipe that was
posted was for a food that was, at the time I posted the description
above, yet to be clearly identified with the Vanilla Slice. We didn't
know yet what it was, at least not from the posted recipes at the time.
We knew there were something called Vanilla Slices, and we knew there
were things called Custard Slices, which may or may not prove to be the
same thing. It seems they are, but at the time we didn't know that for sure.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com