SC - OT - Nanny Ogg's Cookbook

Susan P Laing Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Tue Dec 7 20:21:59 PST 1999

- --0__=SEnfATVTKBrBlG0etRpc11oEoy9f0MFZncsix4M6efsjkVpCw7bkh68J

Just discovered this at Amazon.com.uk and thought I'd let everyone know (well...
 at least I think it's cooking related! :-p)

Mari

"Nanny Ogg's Cookbook"
by  Terry Pratchett, Stephen Briggs, Tina Hannan, Paul Kidby (Illustrator)
List Price:

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads, or
of Queensland Transport. If you have received this electronic
mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete the message from your computer.

- --0__=SEnfATVTKBrBlG0etRpc11oEoy9f0MFZncsix4M6efsjkVpCw7bkh68J

=A312.99
Our Price: =A310.39
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Hardcover - 199 pages ( 4 November, 1999)
Doubleday; ISBN: 0385600054
=

- --0__=SEnfATVTKBrBlG0etRpc11oEoy9f0MFZncsix4M6efsjkVpCw7bkh68J--