SC - Help with old recipe (OOP)

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 18:48:26 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/9/99 11:59:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, Peldyn at aol.com
writes:

<< What is this? How long should I cook it at what temp. What is a jelly tin?
 What do I use the jelly for? I know this is probably obvious to some of you
 who have more experience.
 Thanks!

 Peldyn >>

Sounds like a jelly roll to me. You make the cake first and cook it on a
sheet pan lined with parchment paper for ease of rolling later. Simply make
your apple mixture and spread on the thin cake. Roll up and slice. Or you
could cut the cake in squares and spread the apple mixture on one square,
topping it with another square. Since the instructions are so similar to my
gram's recipe for jelly roll regarding the cake part, I would be inclined to
go with the roll. :-)

Ras