SC - redacting

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 20:49:59 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/15/99 11:07:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
christirigby at pcisys.net writes:

<< Has period Asian dishes been discussed on the
 list before?

Yes. It has been discussed and supposed there is a period Asian cookery book
published somewhere although I have yet to find a source for the publication
nor has anyone been kind enough to web it. I suspect that it is available
only to 'professional' scholars thereby leaving the real scholars out of the
loop as is usual for most esoteric subjects....<sigh>

Ras