SC - Need venison advice!

upsxdls at okstate.edu upsxdls at okstate.edu
Thu Dec 16 12:08:14 PST 1999

Bernadette,  in my experience, venison bones are NASTY!  They impart the
gamey flavor to the meat.  The stock I made as an experiment was inedible.
After that, my ex and I butchered our own deer.  We made a lot of ground
venison using an old-fashioned meat grinder.  My ex and his brother burned
up my food processor trying to grind the meat an "easier" way.   Good luck.
Leanna