SC - cherries

Pink Sunshine pinksunshine at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 16 22:54:43 PST 1999

<<Yes. Definitely. There are a number of comments on cherries today and
in period in this file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium>>

I did look around in there a little, but I really didn't know exactly what I
was looking for. Are the recipes you are talking about make with meat and
fruit or just fruit? I'd really like some meat and cherry recipes.

Chante