SC - potatoes

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Fri Dec 17 00:39:30 PST 1999

It wasn't anyone on this list who said they were period, it was several
Jewish people who told me that Jews have been eating them for centuries.
That is why I'm asking.

Yes , but say they've been eating them since the 1600's and this is
almost 2000, thats 400 years, so it would be centuries. I recall
someone, I believe it was Robin, who said latkes come in many more
forms than just potato, so perhaps its the other forms that have been
around much longer

Just my 2 cents

Fiona