SC - E-Commerce

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Dec 17 12:03:02 PST 1999

> My two cents? Go ahead and make it plastic-friendly if you want, but
> leave the form and mailman as an option for those of us without
> functional plastic. Many a website has _not_ gotten my business because
> of that.
>
> 'Lainie

Although this is beginning to get off-topic I'll allow it because I started it
(what? You thought this was a democracy?) and that it is working with one
of the few people who helps us make period recipes.

I agree wholeheartidly with 'Lainie. Having both options will help your
business. I did notice that you don't take credit cards which is why I was
a little reluctant to suggest changing your site to be on-line order friendly.

I do admit that I would have ordered from you sooner if you had these options
available. I love your site and the wonderful information as well as merchandise.

I need quite a bit of stuff for my spice cabinet as I'm almost out of everything.

Need more cinnamon!

Yers,

Gunthar