SC - Food TV

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Mon Dec 20 23:23:04 PST 1999

Ras (Lord) wrote:

>In a message dated 12/21/99 12:44:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>mermayde at juno.com writes:
>
><< Has anyone had any contact with them, or
> with other media in regards to this sort of idea?  >>
>
>They apparently do not answer their e-mail......

Ah - they probably get all sorts of calls from people they term as loonies.
Now what you need is a 'friend' (preferably another SCA member) in the media
to put your case forward, so they realise that you're serious and able to do
these things professionally. We've had to do similar things in the past
here.

I think it sounds a great idea, even though I'm not in America and am a
'metal weapons' reenactor.

You could always do the cockatrice that was talked about a while back (and
why not gild it while you're there ;-)), and, naturally, a ypocras (mulled
wine) to finish.

Or they may prefer mostly food that real people can actually cook in their
very own kitchen! Something with cameline sauce, maybe.

I'd better stop now, or I'll be arranging an entire menu...

Glenda.

(I think it's too late - ideas are already flying around in my head, and I'm
supposed to be rewriting a computer program!!!)