SC - Living History museums

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 15:24:18 PST 1999

I'd LOVE such info.
Thanks
Phillipa

In a message dated 12/23/99 5:21:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<< Thats why God invented airplanes ;-)
 margali
 Plymouth Plantation in Mass is also great fun, and my shinrone gown fits
 right in!

 >>>This Sturbridge Village was the subject of a number of messages on, I
 think,
 the SCA-Arts list. I saved some with the idea of creating a file on
 North
 American living history/museum sites which I haven't done. But if anyone

 is interested, I can forward you the rough message file.

 Sounds kind of interesting, but a bit far from Ansteorra. >>