SC - Sumac

STRAIGHT STRAIGHT at infoblvd.net
Thu Dec 23 19:27:02 PST 1999

I've made sumac-ade before, from the red fuzzy seedheads.  It's called
staghorn sumac, by the way.
    I didn't like it particularly, but it didn't hurt me any.
I tried it some years ago because I had learned that early settlers used it
in the summer, just like we use lemonade.
    And I am extremely allergic to poison sumac, which has white berries
that hang down.
Diane S.
straight at infoblvd.net