SC - OT: Christmas Dinner... :)

Schumacher, Deborah (AZ15) Deborah.Schumacher at iac.honeywell.com
Mon Dec 27 06:09:58 PST 1999

Well I hope you all had a very Happy Holiday and I hope you are all  ready
for the New Year ( my sign of Y2k was seeing a row of Porta-Johns at work
this morning when I arrived) So what did we make for Christmas dinner?
I went with  a mushroom soup, a beef roast, Yorkshire pudding, browned
vegetables, and Leek Bruet (both Veggies came from Ras'  recipes :-) Thanks
Ras)  and to finish was eggnog creme Brulee. mmmm. All turned out well , and
it was a nice quiet day.
	Zoe