SC - Christmas Dinner and Gifts

Peldyn at aol.com Peldyn at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 12:48:55 PST 1999

Cool!! Sounds like you had a great Christmas!
To my great surprise my husband got me two great gifts for Yule (he is
notorious for forgetting to get me gifts). I received a new Cuisinart Food
Processor and a spice storage system that I can even bring to events with me
so I no longer need to keep seperate spices in my kitchen chest! I had tons
of fun playing with them!

I got a great tip fpr chopping lemon or orange zest with my new processor. It
said to cut off the zest from the fruit and chop it in the processor with
some of the sugar from the recipe. The sugar facilitates the even chopping of
the zest and keeps it from sticking to the sides of the bowl. I plan to try
it with my Cranberry Orange Bread recipe.

Peldyn