SC - OT: Did anyone save the posts about apple varieties?

Bernadette Crumb kerelsen at ptd.net
Thu Dec 30 16:11:01 PST 1999

Silly me accidentally deleted the posts from about a month ago
that discussed period or almost period varieties of apples.  We
are looking to start an orchard this coming growing season, and I
didn't want to be stuck with the mealy "Red Delicious" or bland
"Golden Delicious" that the local nursery has for sale.

Please email me off list since we've covered the topic so
thoroughly recently.  Thanks

Bernadette
- --
Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.