SC - Holiday dreams OT OOP

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Wed Dec 1 07:33:55 PST 1999

Berengaria wrote:

  I'm proud to say, I do not yet own a Saturn!  I
  have so far resisted the contaminating pull...
  If you go to Elaina's house, it's practically
  covenant code that you have to drive up in a
  Saturn.
_________

You are welcome to ride in mine anytime... when I get it.  As long as you
don't mind sharing a seat with a flirty little boy.

Murkial