SC - Crossover from Meridien Tavernyard (humor) OT (sorta)

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:39:07 PST 1999

>Ya'll can shoot me with bolts all you want. Heralds (and Pursuivants)
>don't have hearts, other than those of young children in jars used as
>bookends. ;-)

Ah to heck with shooting, I'm Irish, I use a spear...

>I did have a heart, but I gave it to this enthralling widowed beauty in
>Normandy. If I were you, I'd sooner moon the Devil (God bless us!) than
>take it from her.

Yes, and I'd be an evil bastard if I did deprive such a woman of
her happiness...so you're off the hook...I fear not the herald, or
the God, but the enraged widow, and smartly too...for I'd rather face
a thousand men alone than a single enraged widow...

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

" New blood joins this earth
  It quickly is subdued
  Through constant pained disgrace
  The young boy learns their rules..."