SC - Quinces

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 13:28:24 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/1/99 5:43:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, lilinah at grin.net
writes:

<< Now that I'm home, I'm planning to make a bit of Byzantine murri with
 them. They sure smell sweet and fragrant! >>

Do make the murri. It is wonderful stuff. I have went through 2 qt. in the
kitchen for regular cooking since I first made it a while back. It is a pain
in the butt to make but it sure beats some of the commercial 'sauces', IMO.
:-)

Ras