SC - Grits

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 1 13:33:30 PST 1999

> I can personally vouch for the fact that Papa does NOT have an accent when he
> has been tipping the bo....er....taking lots of medicine.

Hey! I wasn't drinking that much. Besides, I was on security.
And another thing, I usually make sure I have an accent when I go to Pennsic
because
people expect me to have one.

> His memory is also shortened. :-)

I met a lot of people that night. It was the moon. I have a plate in my head.
You didn't say,
"I'm Ras, damned glad to meetcha."  It was the exhaust fumes from the electric
golf cart.

Yeah...that's it.

> Ras

Hmpf.