SC - winter thoughts

Richard Kappler II rkappler at home.com
Wed Dec 1 19:09:42 PST 1999

>In the planning and gathering stages: Spice of Life Liqueur,  and some
>strong mead (I'm out!  Okay, not quite.  But there was a year I missed
>doing any, and I'm coming up into that dry spell of matured mead.), need
>to make some hot buttered rum sludge
> - anne

OOOOHHH.......might I invite M'Lady over to the dist list for a chat and a
wee dram?  We talk not only distilling, but everything leading up to, around
and from it.  Spice of Life Liqueur and hot buttered rum sludge have me
absolutely drooling, but I feel the hand of Papa dangerously close to the
back of my poor poor lil head for being OT OOP so much lately.

pouting as cute as I can, Puck