SC - Holiday dreams OT OOP

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Fri Dec 3 01:24:37 PST 1999

And it came to pass on 2 Dec 99,, that Terri Millette wrote:

> Ok, so , how do you make latkes?
> Fiona

  and   "Robin Carroll-Mann sent

some really cool links and the recipe, yipee!!!!!!!!

Now, there are other traditional fried foods for Chanukah.  In Israel, jelly
doughnuts are popular, and amongst the Sephardic Jews, I understand
there are fritters called buñuelos.  But my ancestors came from Poland
and the Ukraine, and for me, Chanukah is latkes.

So, if I can be so nosey my Lady, you have all this avid interest in
things Spanish, do you do any spiff Polish or Ukrainian cooking?

Although your dream Spanish dictionary sounds cool, What's it called?

Fiona